Tuesday, November 7, 2017

COWBOY SHY

Howdy, Victoria here.

I'd like to share my easel card. I decided to create a western style card and I've used this adorable Sasayaki Glitter digital stamp called Cowboy Shy.




I've coloured the store in Distress Inks and the cowboy has been coloured using Touch Five Markers and Pencils. The General Store has been coloured with Distress Inks. The cowboy has been stuck on with foam pads to create dimension. I've computer generated the sentiment to match the card. I've added coloured wool to the base of the card. The background is embossed card which I've coloured with Distress Ink. I hope that you like my take on this card design.

Thank you for stopping by.



If you are looking for more Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration please visit us on our Pinterest Page.


We would also love for you to join us on our Facebook Page.